- Accessible Printing's braille business cards make good business sense.
- A business card is often the only thing a customer will take away from an encounter with
- Make sure it's memorable.
- Braille business cards are remarkable!
- Braille business cards make a strong positive statement about the individual as well
as the company they represent.
- Braille business cards give immediate information to people with visual impairments while
leaving a lasting impression on the community at large.
- Accessible Printing is Canada's premier certified producer of high quality braille
- We can braille a single box of business cards or a million with well defined, uniform,
easy to read braille - quickly and economically.
- When you send your standard, printed cards to Accessible Printing, we will braille them
with your name, your organization's name and your phone number.
- Larger cards can also be brailled and can accommodate more information than regular cards.
Contact us and one of our Account Managers will be pleased
to help you with your organization, communication and transcription requirements.
We thank you for your interest in adding braille to your business cards. Braille not only
sends a message about accessibility it is also a great way to make your business card
The most efficient process for incorporating braille onto business cards is to start with
an uncut sheet of business cards supplied by a printer.
- Business cards printed 8 to 12 per sheet, uncut on an 8 "x11" card stock paper.
Minimum sheet parameter is 6 inches; maximum sheet parameter is 14".
- 80 lbs paper stock (not too thin or thick).
- No raised logos. If you have cards with raised text/graphics, please send us a sample
to determine if the sheet can be run through our printer.
- No high gloss paper or laminated paper. If you have cards with high gloss paper or laminated
paper, please send us a sample to determine if the sheet can be run through our printer.
Each card can accommodate up to four lines of braille, with up to 13 braille character. This
- Company name
- Individual name
- Telephone number
- Individual address
If any of the above information exceeds the braille character maximum, we will ask you to
provide a shortened version.
For example: The first initial and last name or dropping
the company name.
Return shipping for completed orders is included unless a special courier is required
or a faster delivery time required.
Please print out an order form and clearly fill it out and submit with your uncut sheets of business card by mail
or courier to:
Accessible Printing Inc.
National Transcription Service
283 Danforth Avenue
CANADA M4K 1N2